Track the 2017-2018 Fundraising Efforts! Help us reach our goal of $150,000 for our school!
2017-2018 PTG Fundraising
Have a great summer!
2017-2018 Activity Dues can be paid online starting July 3.
* IMPORTANT ARAMARK INFORMATION * In order to keep our group in good standing per our agreement made with Aramark, we are in need of (64) able and willing volunteers to make the (3) event commitment and fully staﬀ a concession stand at the U2 concert and at each Steeler home game. In addition the Aramark program will bring in $22,000+ for the 2017-2018 school year.
As of now we are short half of that number, but have only heard back from half of our trained volunteers regarding feedback to the aramark program. It is very important that I hear back from you regarding your volunteer commitment with this program. If I do not remove your name from the list, Aramark will be expecting that you are planning to participate in the program
If you are already trained and are not interested or unsure about making the (3) event commitment, you are able to volunteer for the U2 concert and/or any event prior to your serv-safe training expiring without making that commitment or without any further requirement.
If you are choosing to continue with the Aramark program, any events worked starting with the June 7 U2 concert through your NEW ServSafe training expiration date will count towards your three event commitment. All events worked starting June 7th U2 concert through the end of next school year will go towards the 2017-2018 school year fundraising money.
If you are new to this fundraising program, please contact Michelle Niemiec to get signed up for training.
If you have recently taken the online RAMP training please get me a copy of your completion certiﬁcate, as I need to send that to Aramark.
* TRAINING INFORMATION * RAMP training dates, which will be held at Heinz Field on: July 12th at 5 pm July 27th at 5 pm August 10th at 5 pm August 16th at 5 pm Volunteers will enter through Gate 6 “North Service Gate” on Street. We suggest to park at the Casino and walk over or in the Science center lot. There is an option to take RAMP online, however there is a $10 fee associated with taking it online.
Once the online course is completed, please send me a copy of the certiﬁcate.
Welcome to St. Gabriel PTG
We are very happy to announce that we are using Membership Toolkit again this year to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTG purchases, volunteers, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork.
Your PTG Account Allows You:
- Pay your child's 2016-2017 Activity Dues
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members